Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stephanie's challenge

Stephanie at Organized Chaos posted a handmade/homemade challenge that I'm excited to participate in. So the way it works... The first five people who respond to this post will receive a gift, made especially for you, by me. The rules and restrictions according to Stephanie:

1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year - as in sometime in 2009.
4. You will have no clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. When you receive my homemade/handmade item, you must post a picture of it on your blog.

So you know there's got to be a catch... The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so, and leave a comment telling me they did, win.

Sounds like fun, right?

2 comments:

Christy said...

OK, I'm game. :) Although I don't think five people read my blog. Which will only give me less work. I can't wait to see what you make!

Anonymous said...

bummer, i don't have a blog. but wanted you to know i would love something handmade by you dear :)