Sunday, December 7, 2008

Seeger's point of view

Occasionally, Seeger likes to take his own pictures with the camera. It's always interesting to see his point of view and try to figure out why a shot was significant to him.


These are his soft things. Yes, that's the official term - soft things. He loves to play with them. (Don't ask me why, I have no idea!)









Light sabers. The boys only play with these when they have friends over.

Breakfast dishes. Seeger's favorite meal is breakfast and his favorite thing to eat for breakfast is Life cereal.

A picture of me! I'm not his favorite person though. (Yes, I asked him the question - just to see what he'd say.)

He loves the switches on his train tracks.

His piggy toes.

His self portrait. I tried to explain that you have to hold the camera out far from you but he didn't quite understand.

No comments: