Wednesday, October 15, 2008

IU game

My dad and his wife attended the Indiana vs. Iowa football game with us this past weekend. I don't want to talk about the game -- the horrible, terrible (and incredibly hot) game. But I did want to share a photo of them in Memorial Stadium for the first time. (Actually, that's not true. My dad informed me that he has been to an IU football game before - a long time ago - with his family. I never knew!) After packing up the tailgate (steak and eggs, yum!), we headed to the stadium but stopped first to pet some miniature dachshund puppies. Seeger was in love!


The love quickly changed to boredom during the game. Between the heat (no expects high 80's and the sun beating down on you at an October football game in Indiana) and the 45 point loss, I don't blame him.

No comments: