Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blogs, blogging, going blogalistic

I seem to be reading a lot of blogs lately. Maybe its the thought of learning more about someone or delving into their person a bit more but the more I read, the more I want to read. As a sociologist, I've always been fascinated by human interaction and how people who can seem so different are really quite the same. Anyway, my blog reading has encouraged me to start my own blog. I don't know how good I'll be at keeping up with it but I like to share stories of my life and my family and for those that have to sit through stories about my kids, maybe this will be an outlet that I can use instead of yakking on and on to you personally. I'm a mom afterall and I'm proud of what I've created and I want to share my stories. Is that wrong?

No comments: