Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random Thought Thursday

1. When I was in college, once I picked up a couple of hitch hikers. They were very nice and helped me pass the time while driving. They were from the south and amazed at the summer foliage.


2. My Grandma made my dad call to congratulate on my new job. I love the woman but I really need her to encourage father/daughter bonding. Our thrice yearly visits are more than enough for me, thankyouverymuch.


3. Did I mention that I have a new job? Yep - it's big news in Kubatski world. I'm changing universities which means the family will be moving to another part of the state. I feel like I should be like ohmygodwhathaveIdone??? But instead, I'm super excited and thrilled about the opportunity.

And although I'll miss my family and friends, I really believe we'll be back to visit often so it won't seem like a huge change for them. I hope I'm right....

4. Mmmmm.... Cheetos.....

5. The blizzard that seems to have hit most of the Midwest somehow missed us. I'm a little bummed. It's so cold this week which I wouldn't mind if snow accompanied the cold.

6. When I was a little girl, I loved to wear black patent Mary Jane's that clicked when I walked. I called them my tappers and I would try to tap dance everywhere when I wore them.


7. I have a pair of boots that lost the cap on the heel. I was complaining to Mia and she mentioned that in Norway, shoes often come with extra caps. This is the best idea ever! why don't American shoes come with extra caps?



8. As much as I loved the fall finale of Glee last night, I was a bit disappointed that Schu and Pillsbury got together. What happened to the days of Who's the Boss when a potential love story was drawn out for several seasons?

9. Don't Stop Believing really IS the most downloaded song on iTunes!

10. What's up with the overpowering fragrance that pours out of the doors of Abercrobmmbie and Fitch? I can barely stand to walk past the store, much less venture in to actually shop.

No comments: