Saturday, August 16, 2008

hidden talent

Hubby has a great talent for singing along to songs. He LOVES music and always has his iPod on. This is often a good thing for me as I usually find an album that I like and I listen to it over and over again. So when his iPod is playing, I get to hear songs that I've long forgotten or new music I've never heard. When we're driving, neither of us is afraid to sing along. The problem - I'm terrible at knowing the correct lyrics. I always make them up. I'm like those guys in this Cingular commercial.

Hubby though, he always knows the words. I don't know how he does it. I can only properly sing along if I've listened to something repeatedly and repeatedly whereas he can hear it a few times and jump right in. And to his credit, he doesn't make fun of me or point out how off my rendition is. I'm off now to listen to the Fratellis For the Girl. I'm going to have to pull their lyrics off Google so I can keep up with hubby!

No comments: